perjantai 8. syyskuuta 2017

The Circus

Hello and happy Friday to you all! This week has been a bit more peculiar as normally because we decided to go Circus Finlandia after many many years. I guess I was 12-years-old the last time I went the circus so it was nice to visit there. We were about to go already a year ago, but I got a terrible flu. The circus was quite similar as I remembered. There was some animals and trapeze artists which are my favorite. I fell in love with llamas and I would like to have one. 
I put on this simple outfit. Happily the weather was nice, not too cold and it didn't rain. 
Soon I have to leave for work and after the shift I try to survive to see Freakangel and Two Witches to Klubi. My shift ends 9.30 pm so I'll go to a bar straight from the work which is a bit boring. I would have wanted to put effort on makeup and clothes, but now I don't have time for that. 

4 kommenttia:

  1. Pitääkin laittaa mieleen että täytyy käydä taas sirkuksessa! Viimeksi on tullut käytyä joskus 7 vuotiaana varmaan :D

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. oho, sulla on vielä pidempi väli. En mäkään ole ihan varma milloin viimeksi olin, mutta 12v voi olla aika lähellä totuutta :) Oli ihan jännä kokemus ;)

      Poista
  2. Oih, sirkus <3 Finlandia on vielä kokonaan tsekkamatta, mikä on hiukan noloa kun väitän aina olevani kunnon sirkusfriikki.

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. :D Sinne siis! Kyllä se näin aikuisenakin viihdytti :)

      Poista