perjantai 16. kesäkuuta 2017

WGT: Day 4

The last day's outfit which I created extempore and it turned out to be swell. A self made new collar, ruffle top is old, but also self made, belt is from a flea market and skirt which I bought a year ago from WGT. 
The last day was also much expected. I definitely wanted to see Psyclon Nine and Suicide Commando so once again we headed for Agra. Before that we had a short Finish meet-up at the park. Short because it started raining again. Both of those bands sounded awesome and I feel to be privileged to see them. I know there is a lot of fans in Finland who hope to see them some day. I would like to re-see them too so let's hope they will return Europe some day in the future. 

This was my WGT experience of the year. A lot of things that I would have liked to see like that old ruined church, but we also managed to see the new venues and what is the most important those awesome bands! I guess some people come to Treffen just to drink much cheap alcohol and they don't care so much about the music, but I definitely want to see the bands. That's always the main priority to me. 

Now it's time to start to plan the outfits for Lumous gothic festival. I have been quite busy again. There is coming some changes in my life during the summer, but I will tell you later. I try to enjoy warm days as much as possible. Yesterday I had a day off and it was the really nice and warm day so I went to the beach and I even swam! The temperature of water was warmer as I assumed. The rest of the week goes at the work and I have the long days so no special plans for the weekend. 

4 kommenttia:

  1. Amazing outfit! I saw those bands too! I definitely agree that the music is the main thing.

    VastaaPoista
  2. Thank you for posting about WGT, I love your outfits!

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. Thank you. I love to do WGT posts and read them :)

      Poista