maanantai 17. lokakuuta 2016

Love you to death

I'm on a vacation this week and it certainly comes for a need. A tempo of life has been quite tough, and there isn't included much spare time in my days. I don't have any particular plans for the week, but I try to sew, play with a camera (I placed an order for a new lens yesterday and I wish it came soon!!), read some excellent books which I have carried from the library and workout both in the gym and with the pole. 
One book which I recently finished is this gorgeous masterpiece which everyone should read especially if you are a fan of Type O Negative. A long waited piece is finally out, and I managed to pick it  from the library.  The book offered a lot of information that I didn't know before hand. It begins from Peter's childhood and ends to the tragic destiny when Peter turns from time to eternity. The end was sad, it's needless to say, and brought tears to my eyes more than once. The book is written by Jeff Wagner who knew to tell that Peter would have wanted to write his own biography himself which of course would have been more authentic, but as we all know it's hard to write anything if you are six feet under. I'm gonna read this later a second time. 

4 kommenttia:

  1. Oh I can totally relate to feeling the need for a break and some relaxation. Just like you, I currently don't get a lot of free time on a daily (or weekly) basis, because I've got a couple of important mid-terms and deadlines coming up. It's been quite stressful and being able to escape that is just wonderful. The book you read sounds very interesting. I've not listened to a lot of Type O Negative, but I've been getting more into them recently and I do love a good biography :)

    https://thelunarhour.wordpress.com/

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. I just finished my holiday and another break would be welcome =D I have a school and in addition it I have a job =D It's crazy, but I had to do this now.

      Poista
  2. Tuo täytyy ehdottomasti päästä lukemaan pian ^^
    Vapaa-aikaa on täälläkin päässä ehkä seuraavan kerran n.kolmen vuoden päästä :p

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. Sitten kun sitä vapaa-aikaa on, ei osaa hyödyntää sitä tehokkaasti, ärsyttävää! =D Lue ehdottomasti :)

      Poista