perjantai 29. heinäkuuta 2016

Helsinki

Finally I have a moment to open blogger and update shortly. These days are busy and I've been so tired of an evening that it's mission impossible to do anything else but sleeping. Shifts at work have been hellish and the weather burning which makes me tired as well. 

About a week ago I disappeared into the streets of Helsinki to meet up my old friend who paid a visit to Finland. How much I enjoy Helsinki and how seldom I visit there these days? There would be so much to do during the summer, but now I only had a day off. I would like to go zoo and visit museums and hang out the parks and Suomenlinna (fortress), can't even remember the last time I visit there. This time we decided to go Vallisaari by boat (it's an isle in front of Helsinki) and that was a calm place actually the perfect place for picnic.  I promise to myself I start to visit Helsinki more often... soon when I only have spare time...  

I bought a gym membership the last week. I have visited the gym all the time, but now I wanted to try the new place which is situated closer (well it wasn't a long journey to the old place neither) and I'm so excited. If the blog is dead silence you will know where I'm ;D

Today I'm going to go a bar when there is arranged some kind of goth/post-punk evening. Hope you all are well and see you!

3 kommenttia: