lauantai 26. maaliskuuta 2016

New coat

I've been dreaming of a fake fur coat already for a while and tried some of them in the stores, but I hadn't had the heart to purchase any of them. However Niina told me that she has one which she doesn't like to wear and so I managed to have the new coat into my collection.  Before I didn't care much of furs, but the mind as mine is always potential to change a direction and the love towards these fluffy garments was born. 

Pants are also new ones which I got from Queen of Darkness.  I've worn them several times already now and I find them really good looking. They go well together with different garments and shoes. By the way speaking of the shoes, it's really nice that the snow and ice is nearly melt away and it's possible to wear high heals again! 
Coat: Second hand, Pants: Queen of Darkness, Shoes: Vagabond, Bag: Second hand
Last night I paid a visit to Yo-talo to see Turmion Kätilöt. The show was good as it's been each time when I have seen them playing live and yes I've seen them really really many times. The new songs sounded also great even though they were a bit unfamiliar to me. 

4 kommenttia: