keskiviikko 6. tammikuuta 2016

My favorite outfits of 2015

Once more back into the last year in a form of outfits. Here comes my favorite five outfits which I introduced you on the blog during the year:

I love  simple outfits with details like hats and splashy jewelries nowadays. Pencil skirts belong to my daily garments and I like to combine a suspenders with them. 
Shirt and skirt: flea market, Hat and brooch: from WGT

This outfit was perhaps my favorite one which I wore at Lumous:
Dress: Self made

Perhaps the most widely worn a piece of clothing was a poncho:
Bolero: Queen of Darkness, Shoes: Vagabond, Skirt: H&M

I can't explain why, but this look just enthralls me:
Shirt: Queen of Darkness, Skirt: H&M, Shoes, H&M, Ankh: Ebay, Woolly hat: H&M

Witches... well it works always:
Shirt: flea market, Skirt: Self made, Shoes: H&M, Hat: Ebay

Did you like some of these?

15 kommenttia:

  1. All of the pictures are beautiful. I would accept the last one and your ankh . *-*

    VastaaPoista
  2. Tuo lumous asusi on kyllä munkin lemppari! Niin kaunis! ^^

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. Olisi kiva saada se wgt:n mukaan, saa nähdä mahtuuko lakkuun :x Kiitos :)

      Poista
  3. All these outfits are really beautiful! I especially love the bolero, it's so dramatic!

    VastaaPoista
  4. Ponchollinen asu sekä viimeinen talvikuva kokonaisuudessaan on eniten mun mieleeni. Asut vaikuttavat mukavilta ja silti tyylikkäiltä :o)

    VastaaPoista
  5. Beautiful outfits! Very inspiring! I have an ankh like that too from Killstar!

    VastaaPoista
  6. I love them all! I wish I could look half as good~

    VastaaPoista
  7. Your looks are always beautiful! The second dress is simply stunning!So you use one of these in the heat you do during the day in Brazil, I really could! I wish you a happy and successful year for you!

    www.ohmaygoth.blogspot.com.br

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. haha, well I have worn that dress (second one) here in Finland when temperature was about 30 degrees. Thank you!

      Poista
  8. Upeita asuja kaikki mutta toiseksi viimeinen on sykähdyttävin kaunis dramaattisine taustoineen. Upea kuva!

    VastaaPoista