perjantai 23. lokakuuta 2015

Skeleton dance in the forest

Almost a week since my last update and what a week is behind me. Long 12-hours workdays and much new affairs which I've gone through and there is still a short shift tomorrow until I can start my weekend.  But I don't complain although tiredness tries to overwhelm me right now . The week has offered loads of new positive experiences via work that I wish to found them more. Little did I know how fun it could be play with the children. 

I don't have any special plans for the weekend and there is only that one whole day off this time. I try to visit a gym and try a new grip to the pole which I ordered recently. It makes me a little annoyed that I haven't learned any new pole tricks in  a long long time. Now I purchased the grip for the very first time and I hope it would help a bit to stay better on the pole. 

Here are a few pictures more which I took the last weekend when I visited to say hello to the ducks:
Knitting: Totentanz, Shoes: H&M, Hat: Ebay





I hope you all have a nice weekend!

6 kommenttia: