keskiviikko 27. toukokuuta 2015

The second day at WGT

Saturday was the second day at WGT and after the morning traditions (eating breakfast, drinking cider and dressing up) we took again a tram to Agra. There was again coming some shopping more. I love Agra shopping area. There was so many different goth style clothes that everyone surely find something suitable. Especially I liked characterful handmade items which are more rarer to find. 

My second day's outfit included pvc and lace (and of course I had to wear the new veil again; more is more). A corset and a skirt are my self made with the veil. I decided to put on also this day Vagabond's shoes for the legs weren't too sore after all standing and walking a day before. 
Corset, skirt, veil: Diy, Shoes: Vagabond
 Some nice handmade items. I like the cage and how it's decorated with the earrings. 
Bird skulls and small hats and other head pieces are always stunning details. 
Beautiful goth ladies 

We bumped into Finns there
 Some lovely couples. Looks good when the couples are dressed up in a same style 
The night didn't come up roses as we planned. We were about to go to see Fields Of The Nephilim, but we never get in the venue. We waited there an hour and half like many others, but no one got in during that time. In the end I gave up and I left back to our hotel and hoped the next day will be better. Other wise the day was good and well managed. 

17 kommenttia:

  1. Ihania ja inspiroivia kuvia! oot tosi nattinä ja asu on upea! *Pakko kyllä ens vuonna päästä myös WGT:n

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. Kiitos ^^ Voin suositella, sellainen tapahtuma joka on vain koettava ;)

      Poista
  2. You look stunning as always, Suzanna! *_*

    VastaaPoista
  3. Näyttää ihanalta!

    VastaaPoista
  4. Love all photos and love your style here! Beautiful!

    VastaaPoista
  5. Sun huntusi on aivan ihana, täydellinen asuste! WGT on kyllä aivan ainutlaatuisen ihana festari, harmi että ensi vuoteen on niin pitkä aika, mä voisin mennä uudestaan vaikka heti ;D

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. Hunnut on kivoja ^^ Näinpä, joutuu tässä taas tovin odottamaan ja sitten se on taas yhtä nopeasti ohitse :P

      Poista
  6. ugghh In love with your blog :) All these photos look amazing, I´m German and all my friends kept posting photos from wgt, was so jealous ;D xo

    dresses-and-travels //@susandollparts

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. Oh, I'm so happy to hear you like my blog! You need to go also the next time ;)

      Poista
    2. Oh, I'm so happy to hear you like my blog! You need to go also the next time ;)

      Poista
  7. meh, sad i didnt see you :-/ next year! and sorry you didnt get in for fields, some friends of mine went and said it was great

    VastaaPoista
  8. Oooh, I know the two beauties pictured on the last photo on the right - they're Bavarians, and really adorable people, while he always enjoys a good laugh, she is very calm and seems almost shy in her silent elegance! We meet up with them every M'era Luna at the Gothmetic Makeup Shop, he works for them and is often to be seen handing out flyers. Both their Makeup is always stunning!

    I was looking out for you or Karoliina of Bones and Lilies (I see you met her there!), but wasn't lucky to see you. Would have loved a little chat!

    Greetings from Austria,
    Vivien_Noir

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. They seems to be lovely couple :) I love their style!

      Poista
  9. Hi - in the phoyo with caption "Some lovely couples. Looks good when the couples are dressed up in a same style " you actualy have band:Other day (G) here they are : https://www.facebook.com/otherday/

    VastaaPoista