sunnuntai 22. maaliskuuta 2015

New Summer / Spring Collection by Queen Of Darkness

Commercial break. 

It's a time to capture your attention for a moment because I have some good news to tell you. Like you all know the summer is on a way and that means what else as summer clothes! One collection that I have been waiting for a whole year is finally here. Queen of Darkness will launch a new spring/summer collection and it will be on sale on their webstore tomorrow! 

I decided to pick up a few products which please my eyes:
The new collection mixes together the black simple garments and more traditional elements. I definitely fell in love with dresses.  I picked up three different dress which became my favorite immediately. The first one includes a long and asymmetrical hem, like you know I like to wear asymmetrical clothes quite often. The second one is really simple, but there is a nice detail on the tight and the back is also lovely. This includes a bit bondage style which is nice! The third one is a lace dream. Although I don't wear the lace ruffle dresses so often anymore, I still love them. This represents more traditional goth style which is always close to my heart. And the last item is a coat. I think it's a bit steam punk and I hit my eyes on it right away. I especially like one-sided lace hem. 

What do you think? Anything for you? 

The collection includes many neat pieces so I recommend to check it out! More news you find here

9 kommenttia:

  1. Oh my gods I love it! Especially the corp goth look in the bottom right and the bondage mini above it!!

    VastaaPoista
  2. i really cant wait to shop at their store at wgt this year <3 thanks for the reminder :-)

    VastaaPoista
  3. I like very much the romantic blazer. It is very cute and reminds me to the old Lip Service pieces, which used to be very stylish and elegant. On the other hand, one thing I don't like about Queen of Darkness is that prices are too high for being produced for the masses. I don't like also the new way of promoting their store... I don't find ethic donating people clothing for free as a way of publicity. That makes them look desperated. Anyway, I am sure you will look fabulous in any of those pieces! <3 <3 <3

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. I can't see anything bad or desperate about promoting your brand via blogs, even the bigger companies are doing it nowadays.. It's a modern way to bring forward your business and the blogs are useful if you want to find a suitable target group. :)

      Poista
    2. and it's a nice opportunity also for the bloggers ;D

      Poista
  4. Oh my... I need money! Bondage dress is awesome!

    VastaaPoista