torstai 1. tammikuuta 2015

A new year

A year closed and new begins. I need to state that my past year was pretty good in many ways. It was filled with nice events, love, new people, hobbies etc. I reached some ambitions and nothing bad happened. Hope this year will be good aswell. I never do truly promises or at least I don't do them seriously. This year I try to exercise even more as I did last year, I try to learn languages, I will travel and I try to release my own small clothing collection finally! I believe that small things make you happy in the end so I don't try to catch a moon from the sky. 

We spent our New Year's eve at my other half's place and we visited watching fire works and I went  sleep quite early for a reason that I need to wake up tomorrow 5am so I don't want to mix my sleeping rhythm too badly. I've eaten too much recently and it feels that my stomach will explode. Yesterday we made tortillas and they were damn good.  Perhaps it's a time to make a small fasting. Food is too good. 
A new maxi dress which I found from the sales the other day. It's cozy and goes well at home or when I wan't to dress up lightly. 
A beautiful crescent glared at a frosty night last week. 
I wish you all a wonderful new year 2015! 

6 kommenttia: