torstai 9. lokakuuta 2014

Velvet dream

 I realized that I haven't introduced here my projects just at all recently so here comes the newest one. Long velvet dream. I've dreamed of this for ages (over ten years to be honest) and now I got inspiration to sew it. A huge hem, a huge hood and hooks on the front and of course I wanted to get also the lacing to the back. At first I was about to use d-rings, but I changed my mind and I decided to use the same ribbon as I used on the pockets. Material is the normal cotton velvet. This goes well now when the weather gets colder a day by day.  I'll take better pictures later outdoors when the coat is on me. Now it has been so tempestuous weather that I didn't want to go out with it. 

I have several ideas on my mind right now and I can't wait to get to make them true, but now it's a time to pack my suitcase once again and take a small vacation. 

17 kommenttia:

  1. Voi kun näyttää ihan mielettömän upealta!! ^_^

    VastaaPoista
  2. that it so beautiful! Wow, you did this all by yourself? really great work :)

    VastaaPoista
  3. :O Oh my God! I truly love it! That's amazing!! You're so talented, i hope you'll show us more of your creations when you are back.

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. Yep, I try to show more my works here in the future. Dunno why I have been this lazy :S Thanks!

      Poista
  4. Beautiful coat, it will be great to see the pictures of you wearing it in a post.

    VastaaPoista
  5. You've been really brisk ! I can wait to see pictures of you wearing the jacket :)

    VastaaPoista
  6. It's lovely. I'd like to make one also.

    VastaaPoista
  7. Oh, I also want one of these *-* You're very clever (:

    VastaaPoista