keskiviikko 23. heinäkuuta 2014

Black is such a happy color

What a heat wave is going on here right now and it's a wonder that I don't complain about that at all! Usually I'm not that big fan of the sunny days, but now I've spent my days on the beach by reading or swimming in the lake. On Monday I visited quickly the downtown and my intention was to search for the new bikinis because my old started showing the marks of the age (upper part was worn and lower part was all too loose). I bought the new ones in all conscience 'cause the old ones were in use for nearly a decade. These are quite simple, but that suits me well. I especially like that bottom when there is that folded panel on the waist. Generally speaking the bikini selection was quite poor this year. Models were boring or wrong color!
Nick Cave's satire has been my loyal friend this week.

2 kommenttia: