torstai 10. huhtikuuta 2014

Ghost forest

 Shirt: Second hand - Pants: Actual Pain - Shoes: H&M - Earrings: Seppälä
These pictures were taken on last Sunday which was my last day in Eastern Finland for a while. We visited Kerimäki and someone got an idea to walk through the forest to the lakeshore. I love this current nature which is revealed from under the snow. Being surrounded by gray makes me feel calm in a weird way. I've suffered a bit from spring fever but I feel it's stepping aside by inches. Just now I enjoy wearing the high heels and a leather jacket again when it's possible. My outfit was once again really simple. Satan pants and second hand blouse are always close to my black heart.  (By the way speaking about the fever, I have a terrible craving for the tattoos right now!)

8 kommenttia:

  1. Aw, viimeinen kuva on kyllä söpöin! Ja tosi kivoja metsäkuvia! :)

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. Heh, oli pakko laittaa tuokin kuva tänne, vaikka harvemmin laitan muista kuvia. Kiitos :)

      Poista
  2. I love the pants. walking through forests really calms me down and lets me think everything out. I miss being near nature

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. In Finland it's so easy to be in the middle of nature when a whole country is filled with the lakes and the forest :) Thanks for the comment :)

      Poista
  3. miss suski! who are the persons in your last photo??? Love from los angeles california!!!! I enjoy your blog very much and really like how you sew!!!! you even educated me about black craft cult who is here in southern california, so close to me and under my nose! thank you!!! How is your leg doing? what have the doctors told you is wrong with your leg? (is it the bone? is it muscular or your tendons? I wish you a happy and warm weekend! much love!

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. The persons are my friends. Leg is fine so far :) I quit my medication a month ago and everything has gone well since that. The doctors don't know why I got the blood clot, but I have genetic test soon so maybe I'll get the answer.

      Oh, I wish I cold visit California in the future :) Thank you!

      Poista
  4. Awws, miten söpö tuo viimeinen kuva! ♥ Mielenkiintoiset kuvat taas kerran ja kivannäköinen asu. ^^

    VastaaPoista