sunnuntai 25. elokuuta 2013

When my blood runs cold

 I fell in love with my red hair again having dyed them on Friday night. I feel to be like a newborn each time after dyeing. It's funny how much the mood can rise when hair looks good. 
Yesterday I dressed up the new pullover which I found in flea market on Monday. I love when it's a long model, I can wear it as a dress aswell. 

Weekend passed in silence. I missed Ultranoir's gig. They were played at Vastavirta klub but I forget it totally and my other half told me it too late. Shame. I'd have liked to go there but can't do anything anymore. I remembered that the gig is in September so I wasn't checked the date yet. Well maybe there is coming something in the future. Yesterday there was also zombie walk and I wasn't informed either it (maybe I should start following the local events a bit more!). We ended up driving trough the city just when it was over and I spotted a few dead walkers. It would have been nice to go photograph them. Is there anyone who participated in this bloody walk? 


Today I visited some kind of design event. There was a few Finnish designers selling their products in Sori square. I was willing to see which kind of products they sell. It was also good to see that there was a lot of people got lost in the scene. 

12 kommenttia:

  1. You look like Snow White in red hair, beautiful! It is extremely refreshing having your hair dyed! P.S I cannot avoid to asking you, because of your outfit, what is the weather in your country?

    <3

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. Thank you <3 Temperature is something between 16-21 here now :)

      Poista
  2. You're so beautiful. The red color looks amazing on you!

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. Thanks ^^ I think red is the only color which suits me :P

      Poista
  3. You look amazing. The color of your hair and lips is great. Could you please tell me what kind of lipstick did you use?

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. Thank you :) Lipstick is MAC matte russian red.

      Poista
  4. PERFECT! and gorgeous as I said.

    VastaaPoista
  5. Hair looks beautiful! :)
    I am getting into this "one piece makes outfit" kind of look, also like wearing huge shirts as dresses, it is very contemporary and a good solution for lazy outfit days :)

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. I love simple outfits at this moment, some nice necklace and black huge shirt and the outfit is ready to go ^^ Thank you :)

      Poista
  6. You have beautiful hair! :)

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. Yes it always looks great after dyeing :) Thank you :>

      Poista