lauantai 3. elokuuta 2013

So what if you can’t stand it and you’re left in the dark

I mentioned earlier that I bought a new bookcase. It's from Ikea and a far from victorian era furniture which are close to my heart but unfortunately too difficult to find anywhere. However this is pretty stylish and goes well with my decor and the most important thing; it's large enough. At first I considered buying this same as red but then I changed my mind and thought that black is more certain choice to my taste. Only bad side of this is that it really likes to collect all the dust to itself and it shows; thus I need to walk a rag in hand all over the time as if some kind of housemaid.
 There can't be too many stripes... Finally I got the striped curtains! I've been dreaming of these too long. These helps a bit now when I don't like to wear striped clothes much with the red hair (you know it's too colorful).


 I'll spend this evening by eating junk food and drinking a glass of red wine while reading.....


7 kommenttia:

  1. The decoration of your house is really beautiful =)

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. Thanks! I really enjoy this flat. There is a lot of black things but this is not too somber though ^^

      Poista
  2. Hieno asunto on mut ei niiiin hieno, ku Savossa oli :D

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. joo se 20 neliön pikkukoppero olikin tosi viihtyisä...

      Poista
  3. Ihanat verhot! Onkos mistä, jos saa udella? :D

    VastaaPoista