maanantai 5. elokuuta 2013

It’s hurry up living or hurry up dying

I had a comfy and calm weekend which I spent home on my own. It was such a relaxing just to stay home and sew a few skirt, read some vampire stuff and round around the pole of course (Now my legs are filled with the bruises and hands are aching. I became aware of how to make push ups and I really got enthusiastic them. Earlier I tried them I didn't manage, probably I had the wrong technique). 

The next weekend I'm probably going to see my parents because they have got a few kitten and I want to see them before they grow up and snap some pictures aswell. 

Here is another of those skirts I made. A really simple full circle skirt which is made of twill. Somehow I've been in love with the simple black outfits recently. No ruffles or other decorations. Perhaps some of you think it's boring but it pleases my eyes lots of currently.

14 kommenttia:

  1. Beautiful skirt! Lovely outfit actually! Is never boring if you feel comfortable in it. <3

    VastaaPoista
  2. Ihana asu,ja varsinkin toi hame <3

    VastaaPoista
  3. Ihana! Mistä saat inspiraation pukeutumiseen?

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. Hih! Inspiraatio tulee milloin mistäkin, tällä hetkellä jostain syvältä sieluni kätköistä. Minimalistisuus ja yksinkertaisuus kuplii jälleen pinnassa hirvittävän tunkkaisen materialistisuuden sijasta. Tykkään myös katsella muotikuvia menneiltä vuosikymmeniltä ja toki goottiestetiikka vetoaa aina ;)

      Poista
  4. Vitsit oon etsinyt tuollaista mustaa lierihattua, mut lievätkö vaihtaneet mallistoja niin ettei noita löydy enää mistään! Ihana kokonaisuus ♥

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. Kiitos paljon. Sokoksella näitä ainakin myytiin keväällä, mutta taisivat kadota kesäksi hyllyiltä. Oman lätsäni löysin Ebaysta ^^

      Poista
  5. It's a lovely outfit. I think the plain ones are very nice, sometimes you have an fabric that is so beautiful that you want it to speak for itself with no extra decorations added.

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. Thanks! It's true, if you have the beautiful fabric, the model can be more simple.

      Poista
  6. I love simple black outfits and they suit you lovely! I would like to ask where you got your hat from. I've been looking for one of those ^^

    VastaaPoista
  7. Ihana asu kokonaisuus, oon nii kade tosta sun tukasta! Leiskuvan punatukan kanssa sopii kyllä hyvin tollaset simppelimmätkin asut. :)

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. Kiitos :) Itellä menee tähän tukkaan jo välillä hermot, kun tyvikasvu tunkee esille samantein, ku oot sen värjänny ja tässä punasessa toi tyvikasvu on vaan niin ruma =D + pidennykset alkaa olee jo vähän parhaat päivät nähneensä, joten nekin pitäisi vaihtaa.

      Poista