maanantai 15. huhtikuuta 2013

Love is a hard thing to handle

Skirt: Diy / Shirt: Diy  / Shoes: New Look
Wednesday's outfit


On wednesday we were rounding outside the city and I even tried to drive the car! I haven't driven the car for over the year and it was possible to observe. I have had a driving licence since I was 18 and I had actually my own car too but when I moved to Eastern Finland I gave up the car and nowadays my driving skills are rusty. I was before quite well and self-confident driver now that self-confidence has disappeared somewhere... I've even driven a car for a living when I was working in post. 

Weekend passed again in the speed of light. Yesterday we had a really nice evening, otherwise I've sewn. There's coming a shorts and a lace top! Some summer garments if that season is coming some day... 

2 kommenttia: