perjantai 18. tammikuuta 2013

Anytime, anyplace, anywhere

I was ask to show some of my favourite garments and this is a one of them. It's impossible to define the favourite one because I have a lot of them! In this dress I simply love the pattern. I wore this a lot in last summer and I've been even thinking of ordering a new one.
Dress: from UK
It was damn cold today like everybody have probably noted except the lucky ones who don't need to live in Finland. I decided to stay mostly indoors and sew a new dress by using my old sewing machine which sucks. I'm so glad I have the new machine nowadays or I've had it already years.

I wish you all happy weekend!

14 kommenttia:

  1. OMG, you´re the strongest person ever! How could you stand outdoors with that dress? Is the image authentic or a (very good) digital trick?

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. Well I stood there only a minute. I was thinking of "warm thoughts" at the same. I just like to take pictures outdoors because it saves so much time when I don't need to adjust the lighting afterwards.

      Poista
  2. Stunning! I've been wanting to order a similar dress for a while.

    VastaaPoista
  3. I also have this dress. It is so comfortable and you can wear him in so many ways :)

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. It's true. The hem is a bit too short for me unfortunately but otherwise the dress is awesome :)

      Poista
  4. Ostan tuon paidan siulta joku päivä :D

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. Voit ostaa ihan omankin, tästä ei taida jäädä mitään jäljelle :)

      Poista
  5. Moro! Noi on vissiin ihan sun omat rastat eikä kuidut? Todella hienot! :) Onko itse tehty vai kampaajalla?
    T: Johanna

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. Moimoi, tässä kuvassa on omia rastoja päässä noin 28kpl ja muutama kuiturasta seassa :) Itse ja osittain kampaajalla tehty :) Päässä ovat olleet viisi vuotta ja kertaakaan en ole käynyt fiksailemassa ammattilaisella.

      Poista
  6. Tykästyin blogiisi kovin, ja päädyit seurattujen listalle. :>

    VastaaPoista