perjantai 10. elokuuta 2012

Life is a killing game


Dress: Diy
Bag: ReStyle
Necklace:Cybershop
Shoes: Camden/London

Last week when I went to find the new shoes something went wrong and I ended up drinking the ice cold morning beer to the terrace. The day was so sunny so I thought why not? I haven't spent so much time in the terrace this summer so the situation must fix. We took beers and then my friend got the idea about the boat cruise where I haven't been before so of course the idea needed to carry out. The ship rounded the city center and returned back to the haven. I snapped hundreds pictures like usual and enjoyed the chilly lake weather.






2 kommenttia:

  1. I love that dress! Stripes are always awesome! Beautiful! <3

    VastaaPoista
  2. I love stripes too especially black whites. The dress is old one and I should do the new one when I find the extra time ^^

    VastaaPoista