maanantai 26. syyskuuta 2011

Yeah, I know they warned me about poisons of your soul.

Monday die out and I spent it by reading the design therory (and writing the short essays) which wasn't so boring as someones told me. I got some new valuable viewpoints which fed my mind. Theory contains a lot of good advices and it will lead me to the right way. I like (and I want) to develope myself. It's not always easy and should not be; if at first idea doesn't sound absurd, then there is no hope for it.

Speaking of books I feel I have a million masterpieces to read at this moment. I have the new stories and some old novels I would like to read. One of my favourite piece is Bram Stoker's Dracula which I want to read regularly again and again and which would be better time to see Mr. Dracula than gloomy autumn night? To my own suprise in my bookcase is a hole and I need to run through the city to replace it. Stories are the perfect way disappear for a while and forget daily life except I don't need always finished stories; my mind seems to create them itself. Last few days I have been floating in my own escapistic world dreaming of a wooden old house and cats.. but unfortunately the reality always wakes me up back to real life.


'Let me love you too
Let me love you to death
To death

Am I good enough,
for you?
Am I...for you?
Am I good enough.
for you?'


Skirt: From London
Tights: From London
Gloves: Seppälä
Shoes: Pennangalan

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti